Hot Tubs for Louisville, Lexington, Elizabethtown, Florence, and More Cities across Kentucky and Southern Indiana
Hot tubs relieve stress, soothe aching muscles, and are relaxing gathering places to spend quality time with friends and family. Residents from Louisville to Lexington have turned to the home improvement professionals at Sunrooms and More for exceptional spas from Dimension One, an industry leader in innovative spa designs. From luxurious, therapeutic hot tubs for extreme relaxation to swim spas for aquatic fitness programs, Dimension One has more than 20 different models to choose from that can be installed by our factory-certified technicians.
These hot tubs have numerous features that showcase their superior quality, including:
- Wrap around designs for unique, smooth shapes
- All-weather shells and cabinets that will stand the test of time
- Ambient lighting systems to help you create the proper mood
- Waterproof stereos to truly personalize your experience
- Hydronomic seating for optimal body positioning
- Height adjustable neck jet pillows for added comfort
- Full-range massage jets that target key points on the body
- UL-approved, ozone-based hot water management systems
- And more
With these outstanding benefits, it’s easy to see how a Dimension One spa hot tub installed by Sunrooms and More can turn your porch or backyard into your own private oasis. Sunrooms and More has the extensive experience in home improvement projects both inside and outside the home to ensure hot tubs of any kind are properly installed to be safe, stable, and properly connected to utilities to run at their most efficient. We can even help you protect your new hot tub from the elements with a durable and attractive patio cover.
Why spend money on a vacation to relax, when you have the ultimate in stress relief right at home? Enjoy a “stay”cation instead. Contact us today for information on hot tubs for Lexington, Florence, Louisville, Elizabethtown, and beyond. Be sure to ask about our wide variety of financing options.